Nothing to tension. Nothing to adjust.
No pins, straps or hardware to store.
Gemini Marine Products proudly introduces the strapless bimini – the frame stands on rigid back legs, and folding spreader bars push the end frames apart, giving you ultra clean lines and superb access.
Now you have:
- More room to fish, ski and move about in comfort
- Protection from sun and rain with fewer hassles
- Clear access to your cockpit
- No interference with winches or dodger
- Storage as easy as popping the patented GemLock hinges and folding the top back onto its support legs.
Perfect bimini canvas in seconds every time
The strapless concept is flexible enough to suit a wide range of constructions. The large bimini in this clip has collapsible legs for easy storage, but these are by no means standard or required for the design to work.
What they’re saying
“Bought the parts to accomplish [a strapless bimini] and we finally removed the annoying forward straps that hold our bimini in place. Got tired of climbing over them to get on and off the boat or to go forward on deck. Big improvement!”
– Sailnet community member
See how it’s done
Converting your bimini to strapless is easy.
Our video shows you how.
Ready to lose your straps?
*One DrillSteady per customer. Offer valid for a limited time only.